Techie Youth is about to change my life

 Hi! This is actually the first time I've ever written on my blog. It's pretty weird.

As an introduction, my name is Tahir Bashir Aliyu, Yola Nigeria and I just started a new path to understand how to live a sustaining life.

I'd like to share, in summary, what I learnt on the second day of the second week of joining this program. (I began this journey on 4th April). I was graced to be able to define my time-guided priorities, adequately manage my use of time, and I also began the course on how to manage my stresses and health. In previous times I had the ideology that I am meant to work work work endlessly in order to realize my goal. I now know that I can manage my resources and my time to be able to enjoy myself in a controlled manner though, and still be able to work sufficiently and make the most of my time. It's pretty simple actually; Prioritize your activities, set time limits for each work so that you do not overwork without any progress, make sure your health is number one, rest at regular intervals, and so much more principal ideologies. This is only a pinch honestly, as this is the opportunity of a lifetime that I have just started enjoying.

Look forward to my daily logs as I continue to undergo this life-changing course. Stay safe, and stay smart

Comments

Post a Comment